27.4.07

madness



last night at muc basically killed. it's a very refreshing thing when you've got a good selection of your favorites, all in one place, belting out radio gems in front of a television screen. you know what's not refreshing?

a chronic lack of cash. this morning, I came to the conclusion that I am somewhat of a bum. I don't have a job and I don't make up for this fact by, like, doing my schoolwork. I've been putting off two papers for almost a month and I am still at the point where it wouldn't shake me so much to just not turn the fuckers in. and I'm sort of stuck in limbo at this point, where it's about a month until I leave for a month and a half in europe. who wants to hire someone for a month? and that sounds like a bunch of excuses but for now, it's the truth. anyway, I need to line up something nice for when I get back to the states, and I am not going back to the gym. ever.

anyway, the graphic above and the current climes in the d.c. really only do nothing but exacerbate the problem (yeah jazzy, you're oppressing me with them kool & the gang samples). it's getting warm, getting beautiful, and shit. I want go out. I want to buy new warm weather apparel and nice shoes and eat out and fix up my bike. summer madness is here and I'm afraid mine will have to be contained for the time being. what is a gal to do?

2 comments:

Rayhan said...

what is a gal to do?
fix up her bike!

and ride around the uncharted suburbs of the greater washington-dc area with me :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.