19.4.07

uhhhh, cool

so......... blogging is clearly working out quite well for me.

I can't figure out if my life is not interesting enough or simply too interesting to blog about. most likely the former, since I've spent most of this week in bed with the flu. fantastic.

tonight is this week's installment of stands for decibels, with special guest host puja patel, dear friend and blackout buddy extraordinaire.

homie's been busy as hell planning her massive, epic debut bash in downtown $ilver $pring, Sunday's Best. that's may 6, kids, doors at 9 and a mere $5 cover. you know I'll be there.

other than that, not much doing. sickness has kept me bedridden and CNN/NYT-obsessive. this virginia tech massacre is insane. if this isn't a wake-up call to the next Administration to get on that assault weapons ban shit, I don't know what else would be.

a dB.

1 comment:

Teddy said...

mmmm you're enjoying classic daft punk..love it!